Natural Peanut Butter
· Potassium – for healthy heart, kidneys and other organs
· Fiber- for digestive health
· Healthy Fats – reduces LDL cholesterol
· Magnesium – good for bones and muscles
· Vitamin E – aids damaged cells
· Antioxidants – disease prevention
I will have this snack for my breakfast and for dessert after lunch or dinner. Take a bowl and add sliced bananas and add a heaping tablespoon of natural peanut butter, a heaping tablespoon of raw/unfiltered honey and other fruits or flax seed. Mix and enjoy. This is a healthy snack that will please your sweet tooth and fill you up. Kroger sells a creamy natural for around $2 bucks.
*Healthy tip- open and stir the peanut butter and separated oil together, firmly fasten the lid and then store upside down in the fridge – you can thank me later.